Farm and small business consultation is critical to ensure that your personal tax strategy reflects your changing business situation and personal goals.
What is Small Business Tax Consulting?
There are many tax advantages to owning your own small business; however, the Income Tax Act is a very complex document open to many interpretations. You need to be sure you structure your business appropriately and ensure you operate your small business in a way that minimizes your taxes and maximizes your assets.
In addition to the services we provide during your annual tax appointment, we have knowledgeable small business consultants whose expertise can help you when considering important business decisions throughout the year.
Request a Free Appointment
We cover complex financial issues such as the following (and more!)
When you're looking for small business consulting, we'll meet with you at your place of business, home or another location that is convenient for you.
Learn more about FBC by contacting us over the phone.
- Barrie & Central Ontario: (705) 417-2806
- London & Southwestern Ontario: (226) 213-3623
- Smiths Falls & Eastern Ontario: (613) 903-9594
- Sudbury & North Central Ontario: (705) 419-1970
- Calgary, Southern Alberta & East Kootenay's: (403) 407-5744
- Edmonton & Northeastern Alberta: (780) 665-4673
- Grande Prairie, Northwestern Alberta: (587) 771-1700
- Regina & Southern Saskatchewan: (306) 994-2451
- Saskatoon & Central Saskatchewan: (639) 391-0899
- Dartmouth, Halifax, and Rural Nova Scotia: (902) 334-0486
- Kelowna & Southern BC: (778) 738-2007
- Winnipeg, Brandon, Rural Manitoba & Northwestern Ontario: (204) 318-2624
Click to call your closest office: